Welcome to Natures Way Farm
Natures's Way organic vermicompost is derived from a composting process utilising African Night Crawler earthworms in an all natural mix of Effective Micro-organisms (EM) activated organic medium. This safe and environment friendly technique produces plant food that is rich in nitrogen, phosphate and potassium (NPK) and with ideal pH.
When applied, it creates a well balanced soil moisture condition, promoting an all natural growth stimulus for all types of vegetation such as Fruit Trees, Flowering Plants, Vegetables, Creeping Vines, Ferns, Palms, Lawns, etc.
Nature's Way organic vermicompost is packed in a convenient to use, resealable, stand up bag.
Unlike ordinary fertilizers, Nature's Way organic vermicompost is odourless and does not kill or harm plants in event of over dosage. It is non corrosive and safe to handle.
Typically, results can be observed in under 2 weeks.
Benefits of Nature's Way organic vermicompost:
- 100% organic, naturally processed.
- Suitable for both Fruiting and Flowering plants and Lawns.
- Enriches plants with nutrients and strenghtens roots.
- Rich in Effective Micro-organisms (EM), significantly increasing soil fertility
- Results in stronger and healthier plants, more resistant to diseases.
- Inhibits and helps control the spread of plant diseases.
- Able to retain soil moisture for optimum growth.
- Does not burn roots or leaves, even if over dosed.
- Attracts deep burrowing earthworms already present in the soil.
- Environmental friendly. Consumes and effectively recycles organic wastes which would otherwise pollute the ecosystem.
- Non corrosive. Safe to handle.
- Noticeable results. Typically, in under 2 weeks.